Saturday, February 25, 2012

Scrappin' Inspiration

I am so excited!  I am going on a scrapbooking get-away next weekend.  I love these weekends when I get to surround myself with hundreds of creative people who share my addiction.  I have been spending my morning preparing myself for this adventure: pulling supplies off my shelves, packing up photos and papers, and most importantly checking out blogs.

Here are a few things that I may be scraplifting next weekend!

"let them eat cake" at LA Creations

"hedgehog" at Daughter of the King

"Splish Splash" at Bee Cee Creativity

"Adore" at Studio Jullene

"Yellow Brick Road" at Basement Chronicles

These all inspire me for multiple reasons; do they inspire you? 

3 comments:

  1. thanks Allison.. so glad to know you and enjoy sharing with you too.. hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know that I inspired you, Allison! I hope you have a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im proud to think i have inspired you. Thanks for the link to my blog. Enjoy your scrappy time away :)

    ReplyDelete