Saturday, February 4, 2012

I have a plan...

I was really hoping to post pictures of the boys' new bunk bed and room arrangement.  My plan was to have these fantastic, visually appealling photos of the white furniture against the aqua walls with all the vintage vehicles fabric accents.  It looks awesome in my head!  Unfortunately, I am not as talented a seamstress as I would like to imagine myself.  So I have called in back-up: my mother.

My mother has been sewing, knitting, quilting, crocheting, fabric-crafting since long before I was born.  She can do things with a sewing machine that would take me months to figure out.  The one problem with my fantastic (and free) back-up?  She lives a couple states away.  So I have a few more weeks to wait before my plan can come to fruition.

What will I do in the meantime?  I am building a "Honey-Do" list of sewing projects for my mother to complete in the 4 days she is here.  Who needs to spend time with their grandsons?  Sewing is definitely more important.  The last week of February will include posts on these creations of hers (I promise not to take credit for her fabulous work).  I may even have her blog about them herself!!!

What projects do you prefer to out-source?  Post a comment and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment